Draft Grades

Started by Zanshin, April 29, 2007, 02:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I definitely give reid the benefit of the doubt when it comes to QB's.  I blame Childress on Mcmahon even though it was Marty, but since Childress he gets the blame.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Feva

I think Andy has done a decent job of drafting... he's found some players where a lot of other people wouldn't have.  What pisses me off at times about his drafting is that it seems like he tries too hard to find that player and it seems as if he wants to show people how smart he is instead of just grabbing that athlete equipped to do the job.  I think that's held him and consequently, the team back a bit in that regard.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Mad-Lad

I love hearing fans talk about how arrogant the eagles front office is.

SunMo

i love you how pop on to make snide comments about the fans every few months
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Mad-Lad

I'm always around, I'm just a bit selective with when I feel like making fun of people.

mussa

Mad-Lad
Special Master of Positive Vibes
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mr. Pibb & Red Vines is, indeed, crazy delicious.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 01, 2007, 05:25:48 PM
Mr. Pibb & Red Vines is, indeed, crazy delicious.

It's nice to see FastFreddie gets it. 

Eaglez

The draft is truly a crapshoot. That rundown IGY posted I think evidences that, with scores ranging from A to D.

I was surprised with the Kolb pick, but who else was available at 36 that everyone would have wanted? I was livid and pissed off at first, but now I'm just meh about it. 

Drunkmasterflex

I decided that after last years draft that I will never grade a draft until at least 2 years after it has happened.  Last year everyone was thrilled with the Eagles draft, it turned out to be pretty craptastic. 

(I know I am a little late on this topic, but I have been in the field since Sunday morning.)
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

I'm in the field every goddamned day.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger