Brandon Graham, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 22, 2010, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Per year? No farging way. I'd go 3 years $10 million or tell him to take a hike. He's average and shows up up once out of the blue to make a play.

Eagaholic

Yeah, 3/10 sounds about right, which won't get it done. No way I'm throwing stacks of money at a guy who has mostly sucked with a few flashes, then suddenly comes up with a career year in the last season of his contract. On the one hand Cole is winding down and may have already played his last snap as an Eagle so it would be good to have the continuity (if they still want Graham at LB). On the other hand they have a crap ton of guys to re-sign this year and next as well as hitting the FA market hard, especially for the secondary where they will need 2 solid starters and a high draft pick.

Don Ho

Only defensive players I'd throw a tantrum over departing are Cox, Kendricks, 50/50 on Barwin. Rest can farg off.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Jenkins, Cox & Kendricks.

Ryans too but he's probably cooked.

Eagaholic

Last year Kendricks and Boykin were the big playmakers on D but both have fallen off in that category, especially Boykin. They'll be going into their last year, be interesting to see if they try to low ball Boykin after a subpar season and if he takes it.

smeags

that $7-$8mil is a typo, right ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

its not just on the field where you get hurt when you whiff on high draft picks....it reverberates farther down the line than that....there would be much less of a priority aka $$$ put on graham if farging marcus smith wasnt garbage
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

smeags

Diomedes

I might suggest Marcus Smith --->  Marcus McDougle.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Check out Graham's presser if you haven't seen it. He's probably the most excited guy on the team and maybe the most excited guy in Philadelphia.

No wonder they got him back so easily even though he doesn't fit the scheme. He completely drinks the Chip kool-aid smoothies.

General_Failure

He's a bust that's getting $6.5 mil a year. The only way he could be happier is if he was given a solid gold blowjob machine.

The man. The myth. The legend.