The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

do you think you can fit every person watching the SCF in your basement
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i go to the bar for the finals
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Prob the corner TV next to the ones showing cornhole.

I asked for hockey on a TV at a bar here and got funny looks

ice grillin you

i wouldnt say it's big here but theres a solid amount of caps fans out and about especially since they won the cup
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2023, 01:01:08 PMProb the corner TV next to the ones showing cornhole.

You're in Texas, so you've got to ask for ice hockey so they don't think you're a drag queen or something.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on May 25, 2023, 04:39:34 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 25, 2023, 01:01:08 PMProb the corner TV next to the ones showing cornhole.

You're in Texas, so you've got to ask for ice hockey so they don't think you're a drag queen or something.

Haha true

Although downtown they have a couple bars for Canadians and Brits that show hockey a lot

PhillyPhreak54

End this shtein tonight Miami.

Have to somehow beat that reinvigorated Celtics defense. Vincent playing should be huge. And need to hope the Celtics can't hit their threes

PhillyPhreak54

Realized wrong thread.

End this shtein tonight Vegas

Geowhizzer

MDS

the mls cup had more viewers than g5 of the cup finals

not a 1:1 comp but its close and jeez, not good for the league
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

A former student of mine is a possible first-round pick in the draft this year.  He was a good kid.

https://twitter.com/NHLAdamK/status/1670786785335562240

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't realize that Florida was putting out nhl prospects

Geowhizzer

Near where I teach we have a large complex that includes our ECHL team.  I have taught a lot of kids that have played for the Junior Everblades. Several went on to pretty big hockey NCAA programs, but Gavin is the first to be seen as a top-tier prospect.

The cost is pretty high between equipment and travel.