TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

barry has been better than i could even think...top 5 show of the year easy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

watched the 1st two episodes. im in. when I have time.

I did watch netflix's big mouth ... haaa
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

I was happy to see Kevin James' show got cancelled.  I guess Karma really is a cold blooded bitch after all. 

Rome

Westworld was insanely awesome this week.   Good lord. 

Eagles_Legendz

I thought this week was easily the worst episode this season.  Different strokes and all.

SD

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 22, 2018, 09:03:13 PM
I thought this week was easily the worst episode this season.  Different strokes and all.

I did too. I thought the prior weeks episode was the best of the season. The man in Black carries WW

rjs246

Any episode that focuses on Maeve instead of Dolores/Wyatt is a good episode. This week's sort of split the difference between the two. ERW is a great actress but her philosophizing terminator schtick is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thandy Newton's righteous vengeance and ever-expanding skillset is way more interesting.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i binged the 4 episode evil genius miniseries on netflix over the weekend....about the pizza bombing bank robbery in erie in the early 2000s (which i had no recollection of).  pretty good.  that bitch cray.

i fell asleep during the first episode of westworld 3 different times so am not even bothering to catch up now.

SD

Started watching this show on Destination America called Terror in the Woods. If you're into horror shtein with a reality twist it's not bad. So far the ones I've watched dealt with Death Cults, big foot, a psycho cabin ghost with a crazy Uncle, a swamp wolf, and a ghost cave. The show is narrated by the people who witnessed the events and played out by actors. Not must see tv but a good time killer.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: rjs246 on May 23, 2018, 08:38:12 AM
Any episode that focuses on Maeve instead of Dolores/Wyatt is a good episode. This week's sort of split the difference between the two. ERW is a great actress but her philosophizing terminator schtick is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thandy Newton's righteous vengeance and ever-expanding skillset is way more interesting.

1000000%.  I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than watch Dolores / Teddy together.   And I like the show too. 

Eagles_Legendz

Also The Terror was really good but you have to be into that genre.

Munson

I'n a very casual watcher of Westworld, but I'm still interested to see what the hell's going on with Delores. But it does feel very wheel spinning right now.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

The shogun shtein was beyond awesome.  I don't know how anyone could watch it and think it wasn't.  Different strokes indeed.

Delores reprogramming Teddy was cold blooded but predictable.  I'm tired of that myself, though. 

phattymatty

OK The Americans is over.

Probably the only show I've really enjoyed of the last 5 years.

Any recommendations on a new show? I know snowfall is coming back which has some promise.

MDS

handmaids tale is the best thing going now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.