Week 10 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott III

Started by MDS, October 29, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Nice of Golden Tate to waste ten seconds there for no gain.

I kid, it has no effect on the outcome whatsoever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Disgusting. Can't beat this garbage team at home after two weeks to prepare.

Next week against the hottest team in football in the dome where they are invincible is now a must win.

Season over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

All this team has right now is a QB and receivers.  OL is mediocre, no running backs, one defensive lineman, bad linebackers and no secondary.

And Mr. Hold on to the ball to long had Agholor wide open.

World Champs!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

If what I saw from Tate tonight is any indication, he should finally be familiar with the Eagles playbook just before his contract expires.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 11, 2018, 11:25:51 PM
Disgusting. Can't beat this garbage team at home after two weeks to prepare.

Next week against the hottest team in football in the dome where they are invincible is now a must win.

Season over.

Did i hear correctly that teams who win in London were 13-0 in their next game coming into tonight?  Oh well.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on November 11, 2018, 11:23:24 PM
Nice of Golden Tate to waste ten seconds there for no gain.

I kid, it has no effect on the outcome whatsoever.

Excellent point!  That was a stupid, useless move.

Don Ho

4 - 6 looking real good.  8-8 will be a stretch.

General_Failure

On a more positive note, Ertz is still on pace for 120 receptions and maybe a thousand yards. Yay!

General_Failure

Well at least they play the Giants next, that should be a nice way to bounce back. Yep, the Giants are next. There's no game between now and that one.

EJ72

Meh. Dallas was the better of two currently mediocre teams tonight. There were times when I would feel comfortable with a seven point lead and less than one minute left but not these days.

My main positive from this game was Vander Esch looking like a suitable replacement for Sean "Breakable" Lee. The main negative is, every win makes it more likely Jason Carrot is back next year and if the team manages to finish at or above .500, he probably get an extension. Big picture, guys, big picture.

General_Failure

What you should really be worried about is that Dak extension. He just won a shootout with a guy that was a potential MVP last season.

Rome

Disgusting loss to a zesty team.  They came out flat, and then, as usual, the defense got farging steamrolled.

It's time to accept the fact that they're going nowhere this year.  It was a gimme year anyway, but still it's disappointing as hell after the magical run they had last year. 

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on November 11, 2018, 11:41:28 PM
What you should really be worried about is that Dak extension. He just won a shootout with a guy that was a potential MVP last season.

I won't say he won it, he just didn't lose it this time.

So many bad reads, missing open receivers because he locks in on one, bad ball placement, overthrows, taking unnecessary sacks and so on. Dallas will be saddled with both of them though, Jones is already talking extension for Prescott. Kid's got some physical ability but he doesn't have it between the ears.

Don Ho

Quote"We've got to believe, despite the evidence," said Ertz. "And the evidence is, we're not a very good football team."

Well someone gets it.