Fletcher Cox, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 26, 2012, 09:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Signed!

Through 2022

Just heard in the radio

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles and Fletcher Cox agree to 6-year, $103M extension that includes $63M gtd, per sources. Highest guarantee for a non-QB in NFL history.

Whoa

SD

ice grillin you

im fascinated by romeys take on this....is this a disgraceful overpay or because its a player on his favorite team is he the most deserving guy ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

This makes everything better.  Orlando what??
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on June 13, 2016, 06:35:28 PM
This makes everything better.  Orlando what??

Sometimes Cox just gotta take what he wants, the Eagles deserved it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

ice grillin you

it was 8 million more and the most guaranteed money in the history of the league for a non qb

worth it or not?

MDS

its too much money for a non qb, but i guess they had a window to do it since wentz wont cost them much for another 4 years

they better draft well at wr. thats all i can say.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They might not be good again in any of those years, but hell you gotta start building somewhere.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

still cant believe romey thought he was getting five million less than suh

Eagaholic

Hopefully everybody realizes by now that "guaranteed money" is an absolutely meaningless term, right? I think it is fair to say he got several more years for a lot of money, some of which he will get up front. Without the specifics that's about the extent of it.

ice grillin you

actually guaranteed money is the only thing that matters

Eagaholic

Actually guaranteed money is a meaningless b******* term agents and players and teams used to bamboozle fandom. Signing bonus on the other hand is closer to what you're thinking about. For example Suh has about 26 million dollars of "guaranteed money" in the form of roster bonuses, but only if he's on the roster by the fifth day of the league year of that particular season. Otherwise the team can cut his ass before that and in a magical puff of smoke, the guaranteed money  disappears.

ice grillin you