Fletcher Cox, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 26, 2012, 09:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

He's 10 times the player Vinny Curry is, so I can't even fathom what he's worth now.  60-70 million guaranteed might be low-balling it.

ice grillin you

I would say he's worth approx. 5-10% more than suh
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 02, 2016, 10:02:15 AMBurger King reported yesterday that they're close to a $100+ mil deal with $60-70 mil guaranteed.

Schefter reporting that they are not close to a deal.

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

This is Banner 101, Dio.  If you want to sign cheap or your client is a marginal player that was drafted by the Eagles, they're all-in.   If you have actual talent and deserve to set the top of the market dollar-wise, back of the line, bitch. 

That's why this zesty third rate franchise never wins anything. We're all cursed to follow them too, which is nice.

ice grillin you

me of all people would never defend this pos franchise but fletcher cox is under contract for next year...its not like they had to get a deal done yesterday....and theres a lot more to go back n forth on and then to eventually finalize a contract when its going to be this huge

eagles have literally never been in this position in franchise history with a player this good and this young needing to be reupped

ice grillin you

QuoteVinnie Curry on Fletcher Cox: "He definitely had a big influence on my decision. ...Fletch, he's going to be here no matter what."

General_Failure

Oh god, Curry's gonna murder him if he tries to leave. They'll have to have patches with his initials and number on them for next season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

smeags

Quote from: Rome on April 19, 2016, 04:58:15 PM
Quote from: Rome on January 29, 2016, 04:47:33 PM
$120M/7-Yrs/$55M guaranteed. 

Book it.

How close was Romey?

give yourself a lil rub on the head. nice job !
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it