2017 Schedule Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

its april but damn that sept schedule isnt tough
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Late season game in LA again?  Looking forward to the Mausoleum being 75% birds fans again.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

notable things

-colts will be on 2nd straight road game
-vikings have a thursday game the week before
-panthers will be on 2nd straight road game
-cowboys have a home MNF game before the eagles
-for whatever reason fox has not moved a game to 425 the week the eagles play the saints. as we stand in april, this is the overwhelming clubhouse leader to move. pit/jax is the SNF game and the jags have a bad qb and could very well be trash. this game is very much open to a time change. BUY YOUR PLANE TICKETS WITH THIS IN MIND.
-wash coming off a thanksgiving game before the eagles
-cowboys have 2 thursday games in a row, then....the eagles at home. comfy.
-the rams go east...then come home for cinci...then the eagles at home. comfy.
-the texans have a saturday game the week before the eagles
-panthers, giants and texans are all open to be flexed. texans is the one barking the loudest to me as a candidate. but its april. who knows.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

QB Eagles

Eagles@Saints is the first of three games the Saints have in an 11 day period. Any move later is gonna compress that time period down more. It can definitely happen, but it would be sadistic toward the Saints.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 20, 2018, 01:23:39 AM
Eagles@Saints is the first of three games the Saints have in an 11 day period. Any move later is gonna compress that time period down more. It can definitely happen, but it would be sadistic toward the Saints.

if both teams are on 1 or 2 losses that game isnt staying at 100...thats just not how this thing works

ice grillin you

no one flies home the day of an eagles road game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I did once.  Of course my "roadie" was a home game and would never be stupid enough to do that again.

My buddy flies up to Buffalo on Saturday then back here right after the games on Sunday.  Not sure why either.  His wife is Kardashian rich and he doesn't work. 

QB Eagles

A weekend in New Orleans has major physical effects on you deep into the next week. At least once you're older than 25. I can't imagine flying back out here and being at work at 8am Monday morning after that game, even if they played it at 6am Sunday.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 20, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
I did once.  Of course my "roadie" was a home game and would never be stupid enough to do that again.

My buddy flies up to Buffalo on Saturday then back here right after the games on Sunday.  Not sure why either.  His wife is Kardashian rich and he doesn't work.

i can see doing it if its a regular thing.....but a one off road trip....just not happening...and especially like qb said in new orleans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

for the record that weekend is rice/lsu which is a way better game for us cfb heads

hbionic

Last time down in New Orleans was LSU/Alabama.

Had fun chanting, "Roll tide" up and down that city.

Eagles game was a Monday night in New Orleans. Got in on a Thursday night, and left Tuesday evening.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05