Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

A top financier of Trump and MccCnnell is a driving force behind Amazon deforestation

QuoteTWO BRAZILIAN FIRMS owned by a top donor to President Donald Trump and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell are significantly responsible for the ongoing destruction of the Amazon rainforest, carnage that has developed into raging fires that have captivated global attention.

The companies have wrested control of land, deforested it, and helped build a controversial highway to their new terminal in the one-time jungle, all to facilitate the cultivation and export of grain and soybeans. The shipping terminal at Miritituba, deep in the Amazon in the Brazilian state of ParĂ¡, allows growers to load soybeans on barges, which will then sail to a larger port before the cargo is shipped around the world.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

1. If Obama had invited the Taliban to American soil...

2. There's a more than 50% chance this is definitely not true, right?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

MDS

republicans: dont negotiate with terrorists
trump: lets negotiate with terrorists
republicans: ok
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Cheeto and the Taliban in the Rose Garden to remember the anniversary of 9/11.

Diomedes

Afghanistan ain't gonna have peace without the Taliban on board. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Negotiating with those motherfargers is a slap in the face to all those who gave life and limb to defeat them. 

Trump is a farging traitorous piece of filth.  farg him and  every last one of his goddamn supporters.

Munson

Eh at this point it's inevitable. Like Dio said, there's not gonna be any type of "peace" there without them being involved in any talks.

But inviting them to American soil is farging wild considering people lost jobs and social status for not being pro-war enough back in the early-mid 2000s. Or the US President himself meeting with them instead of a subordinate. I'm still trying to imagine the Republican reaction to Obama inviting the Taliban to the United States. Like, holy shtein.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on September 08, 2019, 07:10:45 AM
Negotiating with those motherfargers is a slap in the face to all those who gave life and limb to defeat them.

How do you think wars are ended?  The Taliban will remain whether we fight there three more months or three more decades.  There's no exit from that war without talking to them.

Inviting their leaders to U.S. soil is a bridge too far that I think only Trump could countenance, but other than that--and the fact our nation is led in these negpotiations by a petty, untrustworthy, loudmouth--I think your outrage is ridiculous.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

Today Cheeto Dick tweets that he basically had no knowledge about the Air Force using the airport close to his resort in Scotland.

NYT comes out and says that he actually had a deal with the airport.

He also has ordered Bahamian people turned back without a visa. It used to be Bahamians were allowed with a passport and copy of police record. Gutless, heartless racist motherfarger

General_Failure