Marvin Harrison

Started by 4and26, September 26, 2005, 02:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

Marvin Harrison, how long does a guy contiune to play this guy?  I've lost two games this year by less than 3points all as a direct result of Indy's lack of passing office  :boom

I feel bad for the guy that picked 1 or 2 and took Payton  :-D

Thoughts anyone?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

4and26

Sgt PSN

Quote from: 4and26 on September 26, 2005, 02:50:46 PM
Marvin Harrison, how long does a guy contiune to play this guy? I've lost two games this year by less than 3points all as a direct result of Indy's lack of passing office :boom

I feel bad for the guy that picked 1 or 2 and took Payton :-D

Thoughts anyone?

What about the guy who picked him with the 3rd pick?  Is that still considered a value pick?  :paranoid

4and26

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 26, 2005, 08:13:00 PM
Marvin Harrison, how long does a guy contiune to play this guy? I've lost two games this year by less than 3points all as a direct result of Indy's lack of passing office :boom

Thoughts anyone?

What about the guy who picked him with the 3rd pick?  Is that still considered a value pick?  :paranoid

Ummm, I guess time will tell, but man it's tough when you expect the numbers and they just don't come.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: 4and26 on September 26, 2005, 10:02:00 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 26, 2005, 08:13:00 PM

Thoughts anyone?

What about the guy who picked him with the 3rd pick? Is that still considered a value pick? :paranoid

Ummm, I guess time will tell, but man it's tough when you expect the numbers and they just don't come.

It's frustrating as hell because I'm not expecting him to put up the same numbers he did last year but I do expect him to put up some numbers.  His performance yesterday netted me a total of 2 points because the league I have him in doesn't give QB's points until they reach 100 yards passing.  :boom

PhillyPhanInDC

Marvin Harrison, how long does a guy contiune to play this guy?  I've lost two games this year by less than 3points all as a direct result of Indy's lack of passing office  :boom

I feel bad for the guy that picked 1 or 2 and took Payton  :-D

Thoughts anyone?

I had a shot at taking Manning third overall. I took Shaun Alexander. Point: Never take a QB over a blue chip RB. I would hold on to Harrison, he'll explode sooner or later. Grab someone off the waiver wire. There are tons of WRs who are putting up decent fantasy numbers. Pick and dump them based matchup. It's not great, but it'll put you over your three point woes.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN