CFFFL 2004 AFC

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2004, 02:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

CFFFL 2004 - AFC is now full.  Draft details to follow in a while.

Diomedes (Brooklyn Huns)
Satoshi (Cannibals)
chuck_chillout (Deepballas)
Wingspan (Eyeball Kids)
Sapp Hater (Beatin Your Azz)
Sgt. PSN (Stiffler's Pale Ale)
CheesesteakDude (CSD)
hbionic (AntiMustacheBitchers)
Reidme (Muffed Punts)
phillymic2000 (DMAC2T.O.)

CFFFL 2004 - NFC is already full

MURP
PG
Mussa
Joneszilla
Mikey
Thawk
Phillyphreak
Troystewart
NB
Zanshin
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

can somebody give me a freakin link! :boom
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

Quote from: hbionic on July 09, 2004, 02:40:04 PMcan somebody give me a freakin link! :boom

Great, the prima donna owner of the AFC.  Is it that hard to find Yahoo!?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Wow....how did it work out that all the serious talent ended up in the NFC?  8)

RomeyRome

Most of the experienced CFFFLers are in the NFC, but I don't know about talent. :D

Zanshin

Quote from: NB on July 09, 2004, 03:10:00 PM
Most of the experienced CFFFLers are in the NFC, but I don't know about talent. :D

Well, I meant other than you.  :P

RomeyRome

Hey I'll switch leagues, I don't mind. ;D

MURP

Quote from: NB on July 09, 2004, 03:18:28 PM

already trying to avoid the asswhoopin coming your way eh?

RomeyRome

Quote from: MURP on July 09, 2004, 04:03:42 PM
Quote from: NB on July 09, 2004, 03:18:28 PM

already trying to avoid the asswhoopin coming your way eh?

Basically, ummmmmm yeah. 8)

Hey how has the draft order been done each season?  How do we do it this season?

I assume the commish doesn't just make it up, because from what I remember you've had 2 straight years of picks at the end or middle of round 1, either that or you are just a good sport.  (then again you may like those bookend picks)

MURP

Quote from: NB on July 09, 2004, 04:06:44 PM
Hey how has the draft order been done each season?  How do we do it this season?

I assume the commish doesn't just make it up, because from what I remember you've had 2 straight years of picks at the end or middle of round 1, either that or you are just a good sport.  (then again you may like those bookend picks)

you must have smoked a lot of penis since last summer NB.   You were part of the big conversation on how to do the draft last year.  The thread is still in this forum if you go back a few pages.  Anyway, Cheesesteakdude had the idea and it is what we did last year.

QuoteWe had 16 teams in our league so I made a list of 16 countries (Italy, England, USA, etc...). I then gave the list to someone who wasn't involved in the league and they randomly gave each country a numerical value between 1 and 16. I then posted all the countries names on the forum and let everyone pick one, with me taking the one that was left over. Once they were all chosen, I revealed the draft order.

so this year we can do the same thing but with 10 countries.   I have someone not in the league, like GF do the numbering so I have no idea which country has what number.  simple and it works.

RomeyRome

I forgot.

Now I remember, the countries.

Tomahawk

lol @ MURP - like G_F is going to do anything.

RomeyRome

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 09, 2004, 05:48:59 PM
lol @ MURP - you know I'm the penis smoker

You nasty Thawk.

I can do the country list for the NFC :paranoid  I won't end up #1, really.

MURP

GF did it last year... if not, Sus or someone trustworthy can handle the 1 minute of duty.   ;)