Started by Geowhizzer, July 01, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Yes.  A mid-level deal for a perennial 30 goal scorer is the worst ever.  Nighty night sugarbritches. 

ice grillin you

hes scored 30 goals twice in nine years and had 11 less pts than shane gostisbehere last season and is horrible defensively but now gets 7 mil a year?

hard pass

Rome

Thankfully you don't run the Flyers or the Esgles for that matter.  Or anything more complicated than daiquiri blender.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 01, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
hes scored 30 goals twice in nine years and had 11 less pts than shane gostisbehere last season and is horrible defensively but now gets 7 mil a year?

hard pass

If this were say a 3 year $15 million deal I wouldn't have a problem with it...but 5 years at $7 million per is ludicrous. No idea how Hextall struck out so bad with Tavares

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on July 01, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

hard pass

If this were say a 3 year $15 million deal I wouldn't have a problem with it...but 5 years at $7 million per is ludicrous.

this

Rome

Quote from: AO1 on July 01, 2018, 11:08:42 PM

hard pass

If this were say a 3 year $15 million deal I wouldn't have a problem with it...but 5 years at $7 million per is ludicrous. No idea how Hextall struck out so bad with Tavares

Maybe the fact the Tavares was going back to his home town to the team he grew up idolizing had something to do with it.

Also - 3/15 was not getting it done.   And $2M/yr is really a dealbreaker for you?   K.

SD

$2 million is a lot of money in hockey terms and you conveniently left out 3 years in your argument. I really don't see how JVR gets the Flyers closer to a cup unless they're moving Simmonds for a stud Dman.

Geowhizzer

SD

ice grillin you

u20 team lost 6-5 to Canada today

four of the five American goals scored by flyer prospects

ice grillin you

farging flyers are getting a mascot

this has zero chance of ending well