Bring Bats

Started by fansince61, September 24, 2005, 02:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fansince61

Last time I saw Raiders fans they dragged Eagles fans out of car windows and beat them don't let this happen again :boom :boom :boom :boom :boom

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

fansince61

MDS

This makes a whole lot of sense.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

Care to explain this story a little more FS61?

fansince61

Last time I saw Raiders at Vet there was insurrection in the streets after the game . I dont expect a 120# Lastasa Johnson to stop it but be advised.  The best anaswer I have to this is that the Raiders fans must have been cops to :P

fansince61

For the newbies I dont talk smack..tell the dsimple truth only ;D

fansince61

This happend right between Vet and spectum...10+ cops there..they just let happen

MDS

You are not the sense making sir
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

I'm confused as hell.  This may or may not have anything to do with this thread though.  ???
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

fansince61

I ment to post this in Tailgate section :-\

fansince61

Don't  how how move it

rjs246

Quote from: fansince61 on September 24, 2005, 03:36:11 PM
Don't  how how move it

This is my favorite sentence ever. Is since61 going senile before our very eyes?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

fansince61

Quote from: rjs246 on September 24, 2005, 04:07:56 PM
Don't  how how move it

This is my favorite sentence ever. Is since61 going senile before our very eyes?
Yep 8)

fansince61

Quote from: rjs246 on September 24, 2005, 04:07:56 PM
Don't  how how move it

When your as old as I am squirt forgetting can be good :-D :-D :-D