Week 2 - Bucs: Romey Special

Started by MDS, September 07, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Taking on Ryan Fitzpatrick after 10 days of preparation and recovery.

I like their odds.

MDS

eagles are 3 point faves

beware of the home dog
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

covering your bases in both threads?

MDS

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Foles starting.

Bucs put one of their starting DBs on IR (Hargreaves).  The other (Grimes) is gimpy from a groin injury that kept him out last week, and may not play.  DeSean may not play (Concussion, shoulder).  Jason Pierre-Paul is wearing a knee brace, talking about not knowing if he'll play.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

None of that matters because Fitzmagic is real.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Sproles is out with a hamstring injury.  Alshon and Carson won't play either.

Rome

More Corey Clement is a good thing. 

General_Failure

I sure hope the TEs show up to play this week.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Grimes is out, so the Eagles WRs will face backup DBs.   DeSean and JPP returned to practice, so looks like they'll both probably play even though they're listed questionable.

ice grillin you

seems fair since eagles basically have back up wr's and of course qb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

It's gonna be a stadium takeover day