NFC Championship - Vikings: So This Is Happening

Started by MDS, January 13, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: hbionic on January 22, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
If the birds beat the Bradys...I know my death will come soon thereafter...which will be ok.

if that happens I expect to hear how the title is tainted because brady is over 40.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Craziest win I've ever experienced.  I kinda remember the trophy presentation with dingus Bradshaw singing the fight song, but after that, it's a bit fuzzy. 

hbionic

Rome, you actually went to the game? I thought I read you couldn't make it for some reason.

Anyway, not like I care either way.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Put in for a personal day on the 5th. I'll either be too tired or to depressed to work that day
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Quote from: smeags on January 22, 2018, 04:43:24 PM
should be a regional holiday IMO.

Apparently, my district made the day of the Phillies parade an excused absence for students and staff.

I didn't go to the parade because I was in the city the night they won and got my fill, but I'll be watchig this at my dads and uncles, so I'll prob wanna go to the parade this time. But I'd still rather have the day after the game off first...
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on January 22, 2018, 08:29:01 AM
Quote from: smeags on January 22, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
working on 2hrs sleep.

go birds !

I drove home from my Uncles last night with my daughter. We swung by Frankford and Cottman, parked, walked around for about 15 minutes, and I was like yeah I'm good. Too much going on.

Anyway, yeah about 2 hours, my hearts been pounding all night.

HA!  Told my wife this morning I got no sleep last night, I was just jacked up.  She started a new job today and she said "are you anxious about my new job?"  Had to break it to her gently "Ah, honey, the Eagles just won the NFCCG, they're going to the Super Bowl, I'm freakin' wired"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: hunt on January 22, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
i barely post in here but part of monday routine is to read the game day threads to see all the bad predictions, hot takes, bickering, and overall negativity posted before/during the games.  it's entertaining as hell sometimes.   :-D

No way!  We all had Torrey Smith's back after that dropped pass.  ::)
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

Rome

SD

PhillyPhreak54

I'm rewatching the game again and it can't be said enough how great Ertz played

ice grillin you

lol.....the first girl is lying so bad you can hear her making it up as she talks

https://twitter.com/ElleryTV/status/955457392375947265