NFC Championship - Vikings: So This Is Happening

Started by MDS, January 13, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

I don't care how close this loss will be or how big the blowout is, I can't possibly feel bad about it after all the bullshtein they've gone through in the last five or six years.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

MIN or NO??

Minny with the better defense and a backup QB

New Orleans with the looser defense but Brees and the run game. Both backs were shut down last week and CAR should've won that. Brees hasn't aired it out this year like years past

General_Failure

Brady and Brees is the game that'll be fun to talk about twenty years from now, but I want the Jeff Fisher Castoff NFCCG.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

vikings and its not even a debate

payton is a next level game planner/caller and brees is a HOF qb...they will put up points. the eagles d can ball out but the saints arent being held to 10 like the loser falcons were. can nick foles get to 20+ points? eh lets not find out.

vikings will be a lot of 3 and outs, field position, punting, 1 turnover/flag will swing. its shaky ground to be on but its literally the only way they can succeed.

other half of this is BORTLES needs to pull the upset tomorrow. i mean sure ill make the super bowl but if its brady, which im sure it will be, it will be over and over fast.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Vikings defense is nasty, but the Saints have Brees/Kamara/Lattimore/Jordan/Thomas. They are terrifying. Eagles can grind out another low scoring defensive game at home. Minnesota please.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on January 14, 2018, 12:05:59 AM
I don't care how close this loss will be or how big the blowout is, I can't possibly feel bad about it after all the bullshtein they've gone through in the last five or six years.
Just wait.

SD

Vikings

The Eagles match up better obviously.

The Saints o line is good and Kamara/Ingram is a great rb combo but I have confidence in the Eagles run d. Brees on the road in the cold could be the neutralizer. The only thing about the Saints that scares me is Payton.

I think the Vikings win today.

MDS

early weather look is like high 40s for sunday. who knows about the wind.

i mean if its gonna be swirling ill amend and take the saints...eagles can shutdown the run game and the wind can slow down brees enough. would much rather face saints d. but outside of that, theres no debate.

PhillyPhreak54

I've moved onto wanting the Vikings. I had to think about it but let's go Vikes

Tomahawk

It doesn't matter who they play; this is a team of destiny. FolesDefenseSuperbowl

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

Jay finally admitted he likes another QB more than McNabb

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol

On another note if the Vikes come to town the line will likely be -3.5/4 to open

Don Ho

Preparing my response for after next weeks game:

"shtein, birds would have beat the Saints"

Or

"shtein, birds would have beat the Vikings"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.