Divisional - Falcons: Over Before It Started

Started by MDS, December 31, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2018, 11:23:57 AM
I predict that if they win today, they'll have won their super bowl, the steamwad will have been blown, and the Conference game is a stone cold lock as a LOSS

My fear is they win today, we get our hopes up, and then they come crushing down in the NFCC. I mean, they win today and they're two farging wins from being SB champs. That opportunity doesn't come along often unless you're the Patriots.

General_Failure

If the defense doesn't run one back, the only points are probably coming from Elliott and good field position. This has week 17 after going 7-8 kind of feel to it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Sidney Jones
Vaeao
Qualls
Marcus Johnson
Will Beatty
Means
Smallwood

Inactives

Don Ho

Ok, so I just got back from the bomb shelter..........did I miss anything?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on January 13, 2018, 12:22:45 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2018, 11:23:57 AM
I predict that if they win today, they'll have won their super bowl, the steamwad will have been blown, and the Conference game is a stone cold lock as a LOSS

My fear is they win today, we get our hopes up, and then they come crushing down in the NFCC. I mean, they win today and they're two farging wins from being SB champs. That opportunity doesn't come along often unless you're the Patriots.

Not sure my hopes can get up at this point.  Nick Foles' rag arm just isn't winning a Super Bowl.

Diomedes

I'm listening to WIP via radio.com app, or something like that, rolling thru Elkton.  Go Eagles.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Never been this calm before a playoff game. Feels like they are already out of the playoffs. 100% house money.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

QB Eagles

lol even I thought they would go deep on play 1. Falcons are dumb as shtein.

Tomahawk

Holy farg that was the worst pass in the history of football at any level

Don Ho

Tomahawk

of course he loses a fumble because that pass should have been picked

Don Ho

Don Ho