Week 17 - Cowboys: Nate Sudfield & Friends

Started by MDS, December 26, 2017, 10:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 26, 2017, 11:53:12 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 26, 2017, 11:37:16 AM
Let's enjoy it with a nice playoff run eh?

not even you believes this is possible

Try watching and seeing what happens. Bitch and moan when appropriate during the game and after the loss

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 26, 2017, 01:15:30 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 26, 2017, 11:37:16 AM
Let's enjoy it with a nice playoff run eh?

you are like my manager who doesnt know what football is

her: i heard the eagles won
me: yea, but it doesnt matter
her: because of carson?
me: yea, they cant win without him
her: oh well you cant have that attitude. you gotta think positive.
me:

Is she hot?

MDS

shes pretty but a little thick. basic as all hell. just got married. from pville. go for it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

cowboys are 3 point favorites

when was the last time the eagles were homedogs?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2017, 12:02:45 PM

The team isn't going anywhere but Dallas is favored as a hedge against the ??? of how long the eagles starters are going to play.

Eagaholic

QuoteThe team isn't going anywhere but Dallas is favored as a hedge against the ??? of how long the eagles starters are going to play.
Regardless of how long and how well the defense plays, it will still remain equestrian mark.

EJ72

Whoever's setting the line didn't see the Dallas/Seattle game. That was pathetic and Dez Bryant needs to go away. I'm sick of his inconsistency, his antics and his 53% catch percentage. He's not a #1 receiver and hasn't been for awhile. He can throw that X up his arse.

The coaching staff needs to go away too but Jerrah Jones is an idiot and will keep everyone around.

I'd be surprised to see Dallas win even if Philly plays all backups.

ice grillin you

Quote from: EJ72 on December 28, 2017, 03:53:42 AM

Whoever's setting the line didn't see the Dallas/Seattle game.

past results are irrelevant when talking about this game....its pretty much the reverse of last years eagle dallas finale where dallas was 13-2 and 6 pt dogs

this is a little less because foles might play some...if the eagles had announced nate sudfeld and a bunch of other starters as out then it would be dallas by 5 or 6

MDS

my guess is foles plays until he puts together a decent drive...which may take 1 quarter or never occur. no matter what they probably pull him after one half.

by the second half, zeke will be running through elijah qualls and steven means. hence the dallas line.

get in price right now is about $80, which is half of it what cost to go to the 49ers game in the rain (which was a real game).

ice grillin you

the get in price is nowhere near 80...stubhub or whatever artificial online price you are looking at might say 80

tickets on the street right now are free to buy me a beer....and in the lot will be free to 20 bucks

SD

My brother offered me his tickets at xmas but I declined.

Tomahawk

Quote from: EJ72 on December 28, 2017, 03:53:42 AM

Whoever's setting the line didn't see the Dallas/Seattle game. That was pathetic and Dez Bryant needs to go away. I'm sick of his inconsistency, his antics and his 53% catch percentage. He's not a #1 receiver and hasn't been for awhile. He can throw that X up his arse.

The coaching staff needs to go away too but Jerrah Jones is an idiot and will keep everyone around.

I'd be surprised to see Dallas win even if Philly plays all backups.

Why does he refuse to fire Garrett?

SD

I don't understand it either but no complaints. He's an average coach. The "Jerry is a control freak" argument holds some merit considering what happened with Jimmy Johnson 25 years ago but he did hire Parcells at one point.