Week 17 - Cowboys: Nate Sudfield & Friends

Started by MDS, December 26, 2017, 10:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

which generic white guy is sudfield? winner gets a prize.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i wanna see him light it up just because only philadelphia could have a 14 win team have a two week quarterback controversy heading into the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

its going to anyway why not try and enjoy it

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

You can't fool me, the fourth one is Howie Roseman.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

Everybody should believe it's possible....just not likely

14-2 will be Eagles' all-time best record, right?

Rome

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 26, 2017, 11:37:16 AM
Let's enjoy it with a nice playoff run eh?

you are like my manager who doesnt know what football is

her: i heard the eagles won
me: yea, but it doesnt matter
her: because of carson?
me: yea, they cant win without him
her: oh well you cant have that attitude. you gotta think positive.
me:
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: AntiRome on December 26, 2017, 12:48:10 PM
Worst 13-2 team ever?

I'd say yes until proven otherwise

The only 'good' that's happened is the D finally woke up and realized the offense is done bailing them out now that Foles is the qb. It'll definitely make the playoff loss closer but they're not good enough to carry the team. Maybe if the corners were better...god damn I still cant believe Howie didn't trade up a few spots up for Lattimore. Really hope Jones pans out. Anyway unless Doug can scheme a game plan around Ajayi and relegate Foles to game manager I don't see the offense with the current unstable o line play competing against any of the playoff teams. He said prior to the game he's not changing the game plan because of who the Qb is so we'll see

Back to the 13-2 question...I can't remember a worse 13-2 team.

MDS

in 2000 the bears went 13-3 with jim miller/shane matthews and lost to the eagles in the playoffs....that team was atrocious

the eagles are a good team they just are missing their mvp qb, this is kind of a silly thing to debate. even the patriots would be bad if they were starting nick foles.

SD

Agreed that team was way worse. Hugh knocked Miller out that game but yeah they had no business being 13-3. Solid defense and run game with the A train other than that they were awful.

MDS

that was pre-realignment where 5th place teams from the previous year had 4 or 6 games based off on how they did last year, so it led to some unbalanced schedules and you got mediocre teams like the bears playing garbage and running off an undeserved 13-3.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on December 26, 2017, 01:31:22 PM
Agreed that team was way worse. Hugh knocked Miller out that game but yeah they had no business being 13-3. Solid defense and run game with the A train other than that they were awful.

Who the hell is Shane Miller?

Great quote from Hugh