Week 15 - Giants: We Can't Have Nice Things

Started by MDS, December 11, 2017, 09:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on December 18, 2017, 07:02:02 PM
I'm barely calming down from that neutral zone infraction on the punt on 4th and 4. Who was the icehole and is he still on the team?

I hate this farging team for what it does to my heart and blood pressure.

I'd be more upset about that if I wasnt still steaming over juqua parker against the bills
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 19, 2017, 06:15:14 AM
Quote from: hbionic on December 18, 2017, 07:02:02 PM
I'm barely calming down from that neutral zone infraction on the punt on 4th and 4. Who was the icehole and is he still on the team?

I hate this farging team for what it does to my heart and blood pressure.

I'd be more upset about that if I wasnt still steaming over juqua parker against the bills

Every single time I watch a football game and they're going hard count I think of that puto and that shtein he did in Buffalo. It could be some Tuesday night MACtion and I think of dumbfarg Juqua jumping.

MDS

as bad as that was remember

1) they werent winning that game
2) they were a joke that year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 19, 2017, 11:10:21 AM
as bad as that was remember

1) they werent winning that game
2) they were a joke that year

i dont care if it was pop warner you dont end a game on a walk off encroachment penalty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous