The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

roco oh no baby what is you doin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

So bad. Possibly one of Brett's worst coaching performances in that second half.

Eagles_Legendz

I get TJ at end of games when fultz is imploding but fultz was alright tonight and got no run starting with 8 mins left.  Not like tj was much more effective on ish. 

Saric got cooked on D all night.

SD

I'm fine with TJ in there late over Fultz, he's way more competent

Eagles_Legendz

Some nights.  I don't think tj was bringing anything last night that fultz wasn't.

phattymatty

I am a TJ fanboy but yesterday was the most confident I've ever seen Fultz.  That's not saying much but still doesn't make sense to keep him on the bench for so long at the end.  Did he play in the fourth at all?

I lean towards Markelle being a bust but if they're sticking with himand think he still has it that was exactly the type of situation that he needs to be in....close game in October with no Ben.

MDS

someone talk me out of banging the cardiac kemba to the sixers drum for the next 9 months
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Brook Lopez really??

PhillyPhreak54

49 points allowed in the 2nd

JFC

phattymatty

The overs so far this year have been money bets.

phattymatty

I find it strange that UMD is the sixers sponser this year.

phattymatty

This is not fun to watch. Have no idea how they're only down by 10.

PhillyPhreak54

From 34-22 to losing by 15.

Garbage.

Not quite as bad as the Mavs being up by like 26 and losing. But close.

smeags

keep trusting the process folks. its gonna pay off in the long run.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

hopefully this jj sticks around all year.  best he's ever looked.

guess having a billion people mad at you lit a fire in him.