2017 College Football

Started by ice grillin you, May 25, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva opening weekend.

Welcome back CFB

MDS

at least rapist u got beatdown by bama

baylor is as detestable an institution as there is but matty rhule is a hero/god combo so im conflicted. them losing at home to liberty aint far off from temple losing at home to fordham his first season. it turned out well for them. i think it will for baylor.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yeah i'm sure that liberty to liberty will be a big boost to the program.

howard beat unlv last night. campus is gonna be lit today.

PhillyPhreak54

Howard was the biggest upset ever. They were getting 45 points.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

OH MY GAWD

GUSSSSSSSS ON THE CALLLLLLLLLLL
WOWOWOWOWOWO

MDS

chip kelly start looking for houses in college station

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Sumlin is gone

Chip? I'd be shocked. But why the hell not.

VaTech and WVU was fun too. But having them at the same time is farging stupid. Defend that, tv guru mds.

MDS

neither game is big or important enough to warrant its own timeslot. both abc and fox wanted primetime games, so you got what you got. the only time cfb games go standalone is like osu/mich or iron bowl. then the other networks/conferences make a concerted effort to not compete against it.

remember college football doesnt really have a governing body. its every conference and tv deal for itself

PhillyPhreak54

Apparently Georgia's game this weekend is their first north of the Mason Dixon Line since 1965

Wow

MDS

best jewish qbs ever

1 sid luckman
2 josh rosen
3 jay fiedler
4 sage rosenfels
5 benny friedman
6 sigmund harris
7 harry newman
8 saul sherman
9 gary wood

thats literally it

PhillyPhreak54

Pretty awesome game

FOOTBAWWWWW

PhillyPhreak54

What a farging game

That GT QB was fantastic. He's gonna have to sleep in the cold tub.

Wow

PhillyPhreak54

This week's garbage targeting call was in the UVA - Indiana game

Called on a DL when he sacked the UVA QB

Pure trash

MDS

temple is going to be awful this year but at least they beat nova

when you cant run on a 1AA team despite an insane size advantage i dont think that bodes well...also their play calling was terrible. i want matt rhule back.