2017 NFL DRAFT - APRIL 27-29 2017

Started by Rome, September 10, 2016, 07:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

id be down for going to the draft. is it def that its outside ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

you dont just go to the draft....you have to get tickets which are incredibly hard to get.....unless i guess if this outside stuff is true and they have a made in america style event where tens of thousands of people go but then it wont be like really going to the draft
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i know the past 2 years in chicago they have done a lottery for tix and only give out like 2,000-3,000.

smeags

wait, so a fan cant just go to the draft and walk in ? one has to be lucky enough to get a ticket ?

really ?

MDS

Quote from: smeags on September 12, 2016, 10:52:53 AM
id be down for going to the draft.

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2016, 12:24:48 PMim not sitting on the parkway with a bunch of drunk meathead nfl fans to "watch" the draft

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 10, 2016, 11:54:24 AM
No I'm not joking

That's what I heard some NFL official say on the radio

I heard that too.  Cool as farg if the weather isn't lousy. 

smeags

be a shame if true, that means the "real" fans wont go.

Diomedes

it used to be that anyone could attend.  I went two years running when it was at MSG.  Was there when Eli and Rivers were drafted.  You just had to get in line early enough.  Then the third year I went they changed it and I couldn't get in.  It was cool to be in the room.  If you can't get in there, don't bother going.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

I would def want to be in the room. take it all in and enjoy the process.

is this lottery done with ticket holders of the host city or an even bigger pool ?

Rome

So is anyone actually going to this shindig?  I just looked up flights and it's cheap as farg to fly up that week.  I'm thinking of flying in the day of and then flying home Saturday.  The Phils play the Marlins @ 1:05 on draft day too.

Let's do this!

Sgt PSN

I'm still planning on going.  I have no clue how it all works as far as getting "in" to watch picks though.  Google searches just come back with these shady sites offering "premium draft experiences."  That sounds expensive  And probably a scam.

Rome

Unless it's offered by a member of the Nigerian Royal Family, it's probably legit. 

MDS

i will certainly check out the scene at some point but im feeling the 1st round night is going to be a melting pot of methed up white trash from kenzo and trump supporters

pass
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

So it's going to be like every tailgate ever.

MDS

basically but you wont be able to distance yourself from them....everyone is going to be in one small area.