Brandon Graham, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 22, 2010, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Say hello to 2010 version of Jerome McDougle
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

meh.
STRENGTHS
Aggressiveness
Hitting Ability
Instincts

Graham is arguably the best inside linebacker in the nation. Brandon is very aggressive and he has the ability to slip blocks in the box and make plays. Always arrives to the football in a nasty mood. Quick enough to play sideline-to-sidline. Very smooth and fluid in his footwork.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Love it, like it or hate it?

I like it.

I wish it was Earl Thomas.

Munson

I'm somewhere between like it and hate it.

DE was a need, but I think everyone here agrees that S/CB was a bigger need...
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

Earl farging Thomas is on the board and you trade up for a Jerome McDougle
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on April 22, 2010, 09:04:41 PM
Earl farging Thomas is on the board and you trade up for a Jerome McDougle
THIS
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

how many times is this team going to farg up drafting a DE before they get the clue
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Earl Thomas goes to Seattle at 14.

Hilarious.

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteThe Good: Intense defender constantly flying around the action. Fires off the snap, plays with leverage and excellent pad level. Immediately alters his angle of attack, fast up the field and displays speed in pursuit. Can bend off the edge, fast getting to the flanks, and chases the action hard. Loses no momentum changing direction, easily redirects to ball handlers, and wraps up at the point of attack. Gives effort until the whistle blows and displays good recognition.

The Bad: Struggles against large tackles and engulfed at the point of attack. Displays marginal skill moving in reverse if asked to play in coverage.

The Verdict: Graham has displayed a terrific combination of quickness, explosion, and speed as well as hustle the past three seasons. He causes a lot of problems for opponents with the ability to quickly get up the field and disrupt the action. Graham is a high motor defender who goes hard and gives effort. Offering possibilities as a one-gap defensive end or outside linebacker in a 3-4, he shows a lot of Dwight Freeney in his game.

Neat.

SunMo

this is slow burning rage...just building with each tidbit i read
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

O/U on the word "fastball" uttered by Reid tomorrow....5