The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

yeah i don't get it.  maybe he just figured the fat one would be so happy she was getting some she wouldn't rat.  

regardless, this makes me happy.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on October 21, 2009, 11:26:58 AM

lol @ the navy shirt.  how fitting.  she's like every spouse on a navy base.....fat, ugly and farging someone else's husband. 

PhillyPhreak54

That is a guy. Steve Phillips farged a guy.

He probably had sex with Jose Reyes too

Sgt PSN

jose reyes is off the charts hot compared that heaping pile of fugly. 

QB Eagles

:-D the pics made this story 100x better

LBIggle

i'm sure it has a great personality.  he had to of taken its v-card though so no wonder it went nutso on him. 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

QuoteThe NLCS ended on a strong note for TBS Wednesday night.

The Phillies' series clinching win over the Dodgers drew a 5.9 overnight rating on TBS, down 6% from a 6.3 for last year's Game 5 between the same two teams on FOX. Compared to last year's ALCS on TBS, the 5.9 overnight is up 7% from a 5.5 for Rays/Red Sox Game 5.

This marks the highest overnight rating for an MLB postseason game on cable this year.

In Philadelphia, Game 5 drew an astronomical 37.0 rating. Meanwhile, the Los Angeles market put up a pedestrian 9.4.

For the series, the Philadelphia market averaged a 29.4 rating, up 14% from a 25.9 for last year's Phillies/Dodgers NLCS on FOX. In Los Angeles, the series averaged a mere 8.9 rating, down 17% from a 10.7 last year.

To put the numbers in perspective, the 29.4 for the NLCS in Philadelphia is higher than the average for Eagles regular season games in the market through Week 6 (25.5). Additionally, the 37.0 for Game 5 topped the first three games of last year's Phillies/Rays World Series.

Meanwhile, the 8.9 average in Los Angeles is lower than the 14.5 the first four games of the Lakers/Nuggets Western Conference Finals averaged in May (ratings for Games 5 and 6 in the market were unavailable)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The Dodgers were down 3-1 going into last night's game so it comes as no surprise that those bandwagoning, tofu-eating frauds didn't watch the game.

smeags

QuoteTo put the numbers in perspective, the 29.4 for the NLCS in Philadelphia is higher than the average for Eagles regular season games in the market through Week 6 (25.5)

mr. banner, who wish to respond ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: sean_sec227 on October 22, 2009, 12:19:14 PM
QuoteTo put the numbers in perspective, the 29.4 for the NLCS in Philadelphia is higher than the average for Eagles regular season games in the market through Week 6 (25.5)

mr. banner, who wish to respond ?

fo rills....where you at joey b

that is seriously amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

like the eagles will even acknowledge the existence of this