The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: hunt on December 27, 2017, 10:34:19 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 27, 2017, 10:29:51 AM
Oh man I haven't thought about that show in a long time!

And I see Comcast (I'll always call it that farg this nbc sports thing) is on the "let's show peoples tweets" kick too. I hate that

yep...apparently, twats are news now.  ::)
i don't watch any of that crap anymore...no sports talk...no pregame shows...no postgame shows.  the older i get, the fewer shteins i give about hearing other people's opinions about sports. 

csn would be completely useless for me if they didn't show the sixers' games.

I noticed the post game show the other night sucked. They used to have a ton of player interviews in the tunnel with DGunn and I think he just had Darby on and that was it. Barkann was off and it looked like they dragged Rendell out of bed or off the bottle for a remote.

MDS

barkann has been a corpse for over a decade now....hes their chris berman so its going to be tough but even espn put him out to pasture eventually

i dont watch the show with any regularity but when ive seen it eddie wasnt even there. id assume hes given up on it. didinger is also a fossil.

csn needs younger, recognizable faces and a hot chick. tv isnt that hard.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

natalie egenolf could probably fill the hot chick spot.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 27, 2017, 11:49:27 AM
barkann has been a corpse for over a decade now....hes their chris berman so its going to be tough but even espn put him out to pasture eventually

i dont watch the show with any regularity but when ive seen it eddie wasnt even there. id assume hes given up on it. didinger is also a fossil.

csn needs younger, recognizable faces and a hot chick. tv isnt that hard.

They had that in Rob Ellis, Jillian Mele, Barrett Brooks etc. I usually only had BOB on as background noise and to look up at Mele's tits occasionally. I'm surprised Amy Fadool has lasted as long as she has.

MDS

jillian had a great body but she was super annoying

its not hard to find a sam ponder type to host the show and read off the prompter. put a bunch of recent ex eagles around her and throw in one wild card (maybe a weekly guest, they can def. get the LISTEN guy from the memes). thats a show.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

ESPN fired the bedwetter for sexual harassment.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 05, 2018, 08:46:36 PM
ESPN fired the bedwetter for sexual harassment.

Don't be too hard on him, everybody makes mistakes in their lifetimes, and he made one last year

https://youtu.be/mD5JEkHw-0c

MDS

if i heard correctly 975 is making big tit nat egg mike miss' full time producer so she can i assume be on camera when he simulcasts on csn?

MDS

smeags

just wondering, who did eva graham slobber on to get her job ? she has the voice of a 50yr old irish barfly from mayfair and the looks to match.

ice grillin you

she is big daddys daughter - ava
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

yeah I know, but he certainly doesn't have enough clout to push her onto the morning show. 

ice grillin you

of course he does

i mean she still has to know what shes doing but big daddy and wip go way back
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: smeags on January 10, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
just wondering, who did eva graham slobber on to get her job ? she has the voice of a 50yr old irish barfly from mayfair and the looks to match.

:-D

MDS

the worst update girl in the city is that tool eytan shander on 975