Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Helluva finish here

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein at 18

Sergio with a four footer to win and he pushed it

Rome

Legitimately happy for Sergio.  Won it with a 🐦.

MDS

one of my favorite things each year is jim nantz throwing it to himself in butler cabin, then doing everything but taking out billy payne's shriveled southern cock and sucking it dry. augusta is a gross place full of gross racist good ol boys but damn the soothing tones of jim nantz and that stupid farging piano music
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Agreed, the "tradition like no other" and Butler Cabin bullshtein, time to move on.  It was an exciting tournament, good for Sergio, but Augusta CC looks like a scary place.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn Tiger

Popped for DUI

Sgt PSN

It was his best drive in years. 

Rome

Blew a Blutarski on the breathalyzer.   He overmedicated on prescription drugs he was taking for his back troubles.  I hope he gets help for his issues.  The golf world is better with him in it. 

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I couldn't care less what happens to this guy.  Holy christ farg golf.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Tiger winning another major is about as likely as Nick Foles making another Pro Bowl at this point. Face the facts. It's over.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on May 30, 2017, 10:46:21 PM

Amen

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on May 30, 2017, 10:46:21 PM

You know you don't have to reply to threads whose subjects don't interest you, right Dio?

PhillyPhreak54

Tough to watch that video.

And why is it these celeb police vids come out easy peasy but when the cops kill some unarmed black dude we get months of waiting or a "my bad camera malfunctioned sorry"

PhillyPhreak54

Another couple things

the cops say they detect an odor coming from him re: alcohol which we know is a lie since he didn't drink. Another example of the police lying to give themselves probable cause. Same thing with the old "well since you won't consent to a search of your car we will call the dog. The dog alerted so now we will search your shtein"

This is something that reminds me of the ambien horror stories I've read or seen. He may not have taken it but people who have sometimes have these out-on-their-feet episodes. shtein scares me and I'll never use it