07-08 Philadelphia Flyers Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 04, 2007, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on October 05, 2007, 01:11:58 PM
i actually watched the last 10 minutes, pretty sweet goal. but i still cant root for the flyers, the first title i see aint comin from a hockey team.

Are you ready for some good, old-fashioned TEAM basketball?

MDS

so long as the team is full of white people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

i actually watched the last 10 minutes, pretty sweet goal. but i still cant root for the flyers, the first title i see aint comin from a hockey team.

I cannot believe at this point you are going to be picky about who gets the first title in your time :-D

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phillymic2000 on October 05, 2007, 09:29:49 PM

I cannot believe at this point you are going to be picky about who gets the first title in your time :-D

Exactly.  Because if teh Jewz are known for anything, it's not being picky. 

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Geowhizzer

The second one was an empty-netter that he stole from a teammate.  :-D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: dis12 on October 04, 2007, 01:52:41 PM
$149 for NHL Center Ice the season.  what will I do with all the saving vs not paying for season tix.

Hookers and blow

I had to miss the first two games, but how does Hartnell look?

BigEd76

I think I heard his name once in two games

Seabiscuit36

Hartnell looked great on the forecheck and slamming people into the boards.  He also looks at home in front of the net, he would make more sense to me on the first line than Knuble does at this point. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

hartnell is the typical flyers meathead that will skate around for 20 minutes a night giving twice the effort for half the results of the kind of talent ladened players the team doesnt have nearly enough of
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.