Nice Mobile Interface

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, September 17, 2007, 09:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Clean, quick. I see why phatty likes it.

PhillyPhanInDC

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but whenever I visit the site with the crackberry I've got to scroll through about ten pages of prescription drug offers to get to the link for the message board. Granted, I could just use the link to the boards, but I'm a lazy farg.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PPinDC on July 26, 2008, 11:50:56 AM
Not sure if anyone has noticed, but whenever I visit the site with the crackberry I've got to scroll through about ten pages of prescription drug offers to get to the link for the message board. Granted, I could just use the link to the boards, but I'm a lazy farg.

Indeed, you are a lazy farg.

MURP

questions on this.... What is the URL that you go to originally?  what exactly do you see?... and then what do you do to get to the board?   

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: MURP on July 30, 2008, 12:20:34 AM

questions on this.... What is the URL that you go to originally?  what exactly do you see?... and then what do you do to get to the board?   

I just go to www.concretefield.com using the Blackberry browswer, there there is literally line after line of prescription drug links like "try lipitor for cheap". The links are one after another, stacked up, for about a few pages. After I scroll through  all of them, it looks like the normal front page for  :CF so I click on the "Message Board" link (www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php) and everything works nicely in the mobile interface from that point. It's only been doing this for about two weeks or so, I don't get a similar problem using the a PC or MAC. Hope it helps.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

reese125

PP-Im sure u figured this out by now--but anyone that hasn't and has a Blackberry--when you are at the message board index page(Eagles Talk, Other Sports, etc) just Bookmark the page.

Then you can always just go right to that page and bypass that shtein. 

PhillyPhanInDC

Reese,
In all seriousness, that is what I have done, however I thought the mods might want to know if they are potentially getting spammed. Large Korean cock is one thing, but cheaps drugs is way past the line.

Susquehanna Birder

It's nothing that happens on this end. Either your RIMM buddies are putting that stuff on, or you have some kind of bug. My non-blackberry access (MotoQ) works just fine.

PhillyPhreak54

Am I the only one who has a Blackberry who hasn't used it to post on this board?

The only thing I have used mine for is to check baseball scores. Maybe I should geek mine up so I can post?

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 31, 2008, 11:29:29 PM
Am I the only one who has a Blackberry who hasn't used it to post on this board?

No.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If only I could sniff the taint of rjs's coolness.  If only.

Geowhizzer

Am I the only one who doesn't have a Blackberry?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Doubtful.  Last I checked, IGY doesn't even have a cell phone.

SunMo

he says that, but he's always using his lady's phone.  he practically has one.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

So he's the guy that says he quit smoking, but asks for cigarettes from everyone else all day.

The man. The myth. The legend.