Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

so, I hear there's some kind of scandal going on at the white house ? very out of character.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

"I don't see the big deal they use that word in rap songs all the time"

Rome

Please tell me that's a direct quote.  Even if it isn't.  Just say it is. 

SD

phattymatty

honestly i love that omarosa is taking but i can't stand listening to her for more than a minute. 

ice grillin you

basically its

he didnt say it.....to there are no tapes of him saying it...to so what if he said it lets move on....to jay z says it in his songs....to liberals are the real racists

rinse wash repeat
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

he keeps hiring the greatest people ever. over & over.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

during the campaign it mightve hurt him more but really at this point there is literally nothing he can do to lose his base

its a full on cult

he could do a 180 on hillary and so would they....he could force pence to resign and replace him with bill ayers and they would love it.

there is no end in sight to this or any point in anything. just farging vote for democrats any democrat
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

https://www.gofundme.com/peterstrzok?viewupdates=1&rcid=r01-153428130168-b73319bdfd4e4dec&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

I'm not in the habit of posting things like this or donating to them either, but this guy got reemed for no other reason than Trump's bullying, and I'm not standing for that shtein anymore.

The GFM is over $380K right now. Not bad for a couple of days. 

MDS

dems outvoted pubs in wisconsin in the governor and 1 district races.

that would be human scum scott walker's seat and rancid skunk fart paul ryan's old seat

also big congrats goes out to paul nehlan who got 11% of the vote. so 11% of wisconsin-1 republican primary voters are white supremacists. lower than i thought!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Was just coming to post that.
QuoteYour leadership, however, has shown little of these qualities. Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.

If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken. The criticism will continue until you become the leader we prayed you would be.

McRaven is a straight badass. Trump is way out of his element