Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Why won't you sheep just suck Trump's dick?

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Former Texas congressman Steve Stockman found guilty of 23 felonies

QuoteThat verdict puts Stockman — a firebrand conservative who served two nonconsecutive terms in the U.S. House before losing a 2014 challenge to U.S. Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas — at risk of decades in federal prison. And in the immediate future, it sends him into federal custody, where he will remain pending sentencing in August. U.S. Marshals took him into custody shortly after the verdict was read, over the objections of his lawyers. The prosecution had warned that he might be a "flight risk," Buckley explained.

Stockman has been on trial in federal court in Houston for nearly a month on corruption charges that include mail and wire fraud, money laundering and violations of federal election law. As he heard the jury's verdict Thursday, he sat expressionless, according to the Houston Chronicle.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

MDS

where did shore go

is that all we get...just a tease
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43759873

The New Cold War (NCW) is better than the War on Terror because we can continue to fund the farg out of the military, but be less concerned about the pesky, yet breakingly newsly expected, civilian casualties of war.

SD

Michael Cohen's mystery third client is Sean Hannity

Diomedes

Cohen was arranging hush money for Trump and Broidy, but doing legit work for Hannity? 

Sure he was.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

yes this is real.....theres really no bottom for the despicable nature of these people

QuoteTrump DHS has formally directed Citizenship and Immigration Services to remove all instances of "thank you" & "we regret to inform you" from denials of immigration applications.

smeags

well, at least he's being honest.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

a democrat flipped new yorks 10th last night....state district not federal....a seat dems hadnt held in over 30 years and he won 59-41

MDS

and the fact that that arizona congressional district was r+4 is impressive, too. it was trump +21, has been solidly red for years and is red because of one thing -- racist old white people. so to get it down to 4 is another sign.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

It's a sign that they're slowly dying off, but they're being replaced with slightly less despicable white iceholes who have been entitled, cradled and coddled since being expelled from the birth canal. 

In short, slow your roll, fellas.