'06 NCAA Tourney Thread

Started by SunMo, March 16, 2006, 12:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunt

anybody have a link to that clip of the george mason coach dancing after the game?
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

BigEd76

Tennis Son won a title for Florida

Second year in a row Villanova was knocked out by the eventual champ...

The BIGSTUD

Florida is the worst national champ in the last 10 years.

frauds
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phattymatty

that big fat head wilbon is calling joakim noah the #1 pick in the draft now.  granted, he had a great tournament, but he's not #1.  i'm a pretty big college b-ball fan, and i heard his name maybe once during the season.  couldn't have had that great of a year.

plus, listening to him talk after the game made me hate him and his stupid braces.

phattymatty

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 04, 2006, 12:41:23 AM
Florida is the worst national champ in the last 10 years.

frauds

why, just because it means you were wrong all along?

Quote from: Philly Forever on March 25, 2006, 01:46:22 AM
I love it. Every team that I've been calling overrated is falling right into place to play Nova.

I can't wait until Nova exposes Florida just as they did BC.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Anyone else find it funny that the ladies final is tonight?  It's all politically correct and shtein to alternate which tournament gets to have the later final, but it's still anticlimactic as hell.  Does anyone give one shtein at all about women's bball?

BigEd76

Lesbians

As for Noah, apparently he told people that he doesn't like the NBA....

SunMo

whatever the strongest, most vile way of saying 'no' is, i choose that as my response.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Duke/Maryland in OT for the NCAA bitches' basketball championship!

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, UMD gets housed in football recruiting in its own state by PSU, misses the show in men's b-ball, but gets to celebrate a girls' b-ball championship.  I'm sure the students and alumni and really psyched.

MDS

im talking to my buddy from maryland now. hes psyched. seriously. he watched every game. i think he might be gay.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.