Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

who gets the second half ball....I missed the beginning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

not saying penn state will score but Iowa scored too quick

SD

Holy shtein

I've never heard a stadium go from deafening to complete silence so fast

ice grillin you

MDS

iowa you either send the house or play coverage...i think they send 1 extra blitzer. garbage.

rape me in the showers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Mcsorely threw it into triple coverage. Perfect ball placement.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD on September 23, 2017, 11:32:21 PM
Mcsorely threw it into triple coverage. Perfect ball placement.

Which is funny since McSorley sucked most of the game.

SD

He was horrible not just throwing the ball but on running and throwing reads. Not that they shouldn't lean on Barkley but he was his safety outlet on what seemed like 90% of the plays. A lot of the credit has to go to Iowa too, they had a consistent pass rush that forced Mcsorley to get rid of the ball before a play could develop, and when there was an open receiver they had their hands up blocking his throwing lane and knocking down passes.

rjs246

So I guess this Barkley kid is pretty ok at football.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

The offensive line's play in those last two drives might be the worst example of blocking ineptitude I've ever seen.   Those motherfargers should be ashamed.  And the play calling was equally awful. 

SD

They should have scratched the read option from the playbook. The D was in the backfield before the play could develop. Just call a straight run play to neutralize the pass rush. You might get an overpursuing D and Barkley could hit a seam and go. Deasean Hamilton should have been a bigger part of the game plan. Quick passing plays were working. Poor play calling.

But credit OSU, Barrett played his ass off and their DLine simply took over the game.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on October 22, 2017, 07:22:43 AM
So I guess this Barkley kid is pretty ok at football.
i

he had 44 yards on 21 carries

MDS

paterno movied was good except for the last 20 minutes which were over directed garbage

oh yea. he knew for decades and the entire university knew and nobody did anything because winning >>>

WE ARE complicit