The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Chris Chelios signed with Atlanta.  He's 48.  He's in Atlanta.  None of this makes sense.

ice grillin you

devils are gonna wear their butter red and green throwbacks tonight for st patrricks day

i didnt realize they are 5-0 this year against the penguins and have outscored them 17-3
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

Holy shtein! What a shot to the jaw hahahahha!

(still watching)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Wait, I don't get it, what is he getting suspended for? Getting the shtein knocked out of him?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

hes gonna miss a few games which is what all the cry baby non penguin fans around the league called for when he didnt get suspended for hitting savard

PhillyGirl

Sgt PSN

if that ain't a clock cleaning, then i don't know what is. 

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow.

rjs246

Evander Kane looks like he's about 16 years old. And farg the Penguins.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

The Cindys lose game 1 to Oattawa.

BigEd76

Barely into a 0-0 overtime, Dan Boyle just put it into his own net to give #8 Colorado a 2-1 lead in the series.  New year, same old choke job by San Jose...

MDS

is there honestly anybody that gives a crap about the san jose sharks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I used to date/bang a chick that was a big Sharks fan, so yes.