The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

is that kid seated next to rosie o'donnell

rjs246

It's official. I'm rooting hard for any team playing the Penguins from now until the end of eternity. There is no NHL team I hate more.

Please note that this is impressive only because I have spent so many years nurturing a blinding hatred for the Devils and am absolutely ready to abandon that hatred, which I've reared like a child, and never look back.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i hate the caps barely less than i hate the taterskins....that chain smoking hairy armpit rocking ripped jean wearing ovechkin has me like few athletes ever have

Seabiscuit36

Malkin is the definition of flag, the guy is a bull on skates, yet flopped with barely any contact by Jurcina.  And the Caps player getting interfered with in the pens zone, leading to the game winning rush = why i hate the pens.  flagry abounds
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

you judge players on the ice i judge them on things like the look test and off the ice

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 09, 2009, 11:16:38 PM
i hate the caps barely less than i hate the taterskins....that chain smoking hairy armpit rocking ripped jean wearing ovechkin has me like few athletes ever have

Even though I lived in DC my entire life, I can't make myself hate the Caps. Even when Jagr was there I couldn't hate them. I certainly can't hate them now. Ovechkin is too much fun to watch. And while they're playing the Penguins they might be my second favorite team. Actually, farg the 'might', I am actively rooting for them right now and will be seriously disappointed if they don't win this series. farg the Penguins. In the goat ass.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

to each his own i just dont undertand how ovechkin isnt every person in the entire country most hated athlete

he has that rare combination of being incredibly good and incredibly hatable...hes a hockey larry bird...but even worse

rjs246

The fact that he is endlessly compared to Crosby makes him 10000 times more likable. In fact, it blinds me to any of his faults. He can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned and I wish more than anything that he was a Flyer so I could write him love letters.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

he becomes a flyer i become a ranger fan

rjs246

I would take that trade in a heartbeat. And now I'm rooting for it. Hard.

Let them eat bootstraps.

The BIGSTUD

Ovechkin will hit a guy. Crosby will yell something and then hide behind Gonchar. He's a punk bitch.

It doesn't matter, because the Penguins have no shot at winning a Cup. Not with Fleury in net.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.