The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

check out the Detroit/Columbus game .... 5-5 in the 2nd

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

k

detroit scores on the PP with less than a minute left in the game after Columbus had too many men on the ice.  sweep

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

QB Eagles

SunMo

lol, brashear got suspended for 6 games for that hit on Betts yesterday
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Thanks for the awesome season San Jose.  Lead the league in points since the first day, then 6 games into the playoffs they're golfing already.  Roenick should just give up...

ice grillin you

got something against san jose easy?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

not really.....they're basically Buffalo west when it comes to sports, but now it looks like Detroit or Jersey is going to win another Cup unless Boston's 4th team wins a title and completes the collection in the last 5 years...

ice grillin you

say wha?

devils arent even winning tonight but even if they do how are you already putting them with the cup

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

san jose shouldnt have a hockey team much less win a cup

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MDS on April 28, 2009, 02:06:26 PM
san jose shouldnt have a hockey team much less win a cup
lol, San Jose has a pretty big following.  California can support hockey teams.  The South cant
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons