The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Fine. But I still want to rub my face in Hartnell's headmop.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

They're not just penalized more, they're penalized a lot more. I'm fairly certain if you looked at past seasons the balance is still out of whack. The Flyers go against everything the league has been trying to change.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

BigEd76

Congrats to Hitchcock.....the Blue Jackets made the playoffs for the first time in franchise history

phattymatty

the vermont marching band is going crazy outside my office window right now. 

and these minnesota hillbillies from bemidgi state are horribly stupid.

MDS

college hockey isnt even played in philly why on earth would the finals be in farging dc?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

if anyone wants to witness first hand the douchebaggery that is jack edwards watch this youtube...its really long but it shows why he maybe is the worst announcer of all time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xof3ILVb6XI

Seabiscuit36

The National championship NCAA game is on.  Apparently Gilroy for BU is going to sign with the Flyers after the game, everyone with JR Jersey's now can just get a new nameplate :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i think i might watch the womens championship over the ncaa championship but ill get back to you on that

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 11, 2009, 08:12:24 PM
The National championship NCAA game is on.  Apparently Gilroy for BU is going to sign with the Flyers after the game, everyone with JR Jersey's now can just get a new nameplate :yay

On the PSF board they said it was between the Flyers and Blackhawks.

EDIT:  That's also an Eklund rumor, so he'll probably be signing with the Canadians or something like that.

phattymatty

holy shtein, i stopped watching the game with 2 minutes left and miami with a 2 goal lead.  apparently BU scored 2 goals in the last minute and then won in OT.  crazy.

good game.  but that aside, i don't know if theres any sport where the difference between college and pro is so drastic.  looked like a bunch of kids out there.

BigEd76

more useless trivia from me: Gilroy's dad was drafted by the Sixers in 1981

the winning goal on that BU game........defenseman takes a shot, the puck hits a sliding defender and floats up and over the shoulder of the goalie, who never saw it.  Gilroy had a nice pass for the assist on the tying goal...