The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

true.  and it's not like there are any other events going on in those cities that would affect scheduling.  unless the circus is in town.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Father Demon is hoping to get the Google job so he can dump the Blues for the Sharks.

MDS

why is there a hockey team in san jose
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Quote from: MDS on April 11, 2008, 01:44:54 PM
why is there a hockey team in san jose, tampa, nashville, miami, dallas, or carolina

who knows
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i have an idea: gary bettman is an idiot is has ruined the sport.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

since when is it a bad thing to control the world banks?

Seabiscuit36

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J2rvOQHSXKU

Hit of the playoffs canidate right here.  I gotta give Marleau props for getting right up, but great hit by Sarich
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

If Marleau's name is Crosby, Sarich is out for at least five games.

GREAT HIT.

Seabiscuit36

If his name was Crosby, he's laying on the ground and trying to make it look like he's dead

SunMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5nCd1ZVrw

this was the pregame ceremony before the Senators/Pens game tonight...

laughably awful
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

phattymatty

MDS

wow french canadian people need to die asap

BigEd76

GAME 7 SHARKS/FLAMES  :crazy

I'll check the score around 1am