The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I guarantee that 19 year old Sidney Crosby can bench press 185 pounds.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD_Eagle5

I hope so, he's 5 '11

You'd be surprised how many guys I see at my gym who struggle to bench that much.

phattymatty

you should stop going to Curves.

SD_Eagle5

Gold's gym (they did away with the franchise so its now called Ultimate Fitness) on Grant and the Blvd. Its a muscle head gym.

rjs246

Look, I'm not tossing around weight right now. But if a professional athlete can't bench 185 pounds he should be forced to eat the turds of every adult-non-professional-athlete until he loves it and refuses to eat anything but turds.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

must be just in the Philly area because I still go to Gold's.  well I'm a member and pay them money, going is a different story.

SD_Eagle5

Its Northeast Philly near Foreman Mills. I haven't gone in 2 months - just being lazy.

Quote from: rjs246 on June 15, 2007, 12:41:16 PM
Look, I'm not tossing around weight right now. But if a professional athlete can't bench 185 pounds he should be forced to eat the turds of every adult-non-professional-athlete until he loves it and refuses to eat anything but turds.

I agree with this but I also understand the taller you are the harder it is. He should have hired a personal trainer for a few months to save himself from the embarrassment.

ice grillin you

nhl mock

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hockey/columnist/woodlief/2007-06-20-mock-draft_N.htm

2. Philadelphia Flyers — James vanRiemsdyk. Makes perfect sense from a marketing standpoint as he's from just up the road in New Jersey. Plus he fits what the Flyers are looking for better than anyone as a big, rugged power forward.

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

They'll take Turris assuming the Hawks pick Kane.

SunMo

i still think they trade the pick
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

If it gets them Lecavlier, hell yeah
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

i love how, if you drop Briere's name over at Flyersphans, they freak out

Rome

The Ducks re-upped Giggy.  4 years/$24M.

Seabiscuit36

NOOOO U Said HIS NAME  :crazy  He's not a bad player, i will say my only concern is he's a product of that offense, he's almost 30, and he is going to make more money than what he's worth.  Either way, its not my money, but i'd prefer to get Gomez cheap or wait until next year for the real FA's
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

you're not going to get Gomez cheap, he'll get 6.5 or 7 because he's the best center after briere and drury