The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

You and rougly 50,000 idiots from Southern Canada (aka upstate New York) will have their eyes glued to the series.

Otherwise, people will be tuning in to the African Watering Hole Channel with more regularity.

rjs246

Everyone's obsession with TV and ratings and whatnot does far too much to justify MDS' presence on this board. Cut it out.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

its especially stupid when it comes to hockey...even if the rangers were in it there would be no one watching...the ratings difference btwn rangers senators and buffalo senators would be nill

remember yankees mets being the lowest rated world series ever?

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on May 07, 2007, 09:32:34 AM
Everyone's obsession with TV and ratings and whatnot does far too much to justify MDS' presence on this board. Cut it out.

Quote from: MDS on May 07, 2007, 12:18:59 PM
I win. Me. Me. Me.

:poison

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on May 07, 2007, 09:25:22 AM
Frankly, for a hockey fan, Ottawa/Buffalo is about as good as it gets in the playoffs. Two teams with lots of firepower and goalies who have been playing very well. Bad blood from the scrape they got into earlier this season. Excellent coaches and star power. I'm really excited about that series.

Amen to that.  I just want to see that idiot Lindy Ruff cry like a woman.

Should be an incredible series.  GO SENATORS!

BigEd76

Detroit eliminated San Jose tonight

Wings/Ducks Western final

Rome

The Bills... err... I mean Sabres got farging smoked tonight.  It was 5-2 and if it wasn't for Miller it could have been 10-2.

Total domination by the Sens.

BigEd76

Buffalo is f'ed

GET BRIERE

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

if you arent down with that right wing nut al michaels then peep this...even if youre this is a great video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fztlLwgSFCg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fztlLwgSFCg
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 13, 2007, 03:30:08 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on May 13, 2007, 01:34:58 PM
Buffalo is f'ed

GET BRIERE

That was one heck of a game.
I still want no parts of Briere, he was invisible the entire game until that point.  His game is too much finesse and cheapshots.  He's going to command too much money and if they get him, his albatross of a contract will hold the team back.  They have no shot at the cup next year, just get a Dman and a nice priced playmaker on offense.  Wait till after next season to target Iginla, Marleau, Thornton, or whoever pop's up who isnt as much as a gamble as Danielle is. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

The BIGSTUD

bye bye frauds

I mean Sabres  :-D :-D
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

Ottawa/Anaheim

RATINGS!!

MDS

Haha. I hope they get under 1 rating point. farg Bettman.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.