2 New Jersey vs 7 Tampa Bay
3 Atlanta vs 6 NY Rangers
4 Ottawa vs 5 Pittsburgh

Western Conference
1 Detroit vs 8 Calgary
2 Anaheim vs 7 Minnesota
3 Vancouver vs 6 Dallas
4 Nashville vs 5 San Jose

I'll say Buffalo vs Vancouver in the Cup finals...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

If you have Ed's matchup...then no one cares at all. 

farging bettman had better understand this league needs big names/big teams in the Cup to bring back fans. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

They wouldn't care about Red Wings/Rangers either because the NHL sucks at marketing in the USA...

MDS

Two Canadian teams would give me anti-NHL boners.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nashville/Atlanta would be a hilarious final.  Reruns of "Reba" or "Iron Chef" would get better ratings.

Seabiscuit36

thats about what it would take to make the NHL collapse in on itself like a dying star.  Thanks Bettman  :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

The BIGSTUD

Luongo just choked away a 2 goal lead in the 3rd period.

4-4 now.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

The BIGSTUD

4 min away from going to 4 OT. This game was good in regulation, but there have been very few good scoring opps in the OT periods.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

wow...that Vancouver game didn't end until around 3:30....2 mins left in the 4th OT and the Sedin twins connected for the winning goal.  Luongo had 72 saves

MDS

I'm sure the ratings were through the roof.

BigEd76

If it was on ESPN, it would have gotten a .000002, but since it was VS, it was probably half of that.

Seabiscuit36

Im suprised IGY hasnt appeard to talk about his boy Luongo. 

ice grillin you

what else can be said about the best goalie in the world
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

I actually stayed up to finish that game. They were all dead tired. I kinda wanted to see how long they could go before passing out.