Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

It'll be the 4th top-2 pick in the last four drafts for the Penguins, and they had the #5 overall pick in 2002.  A brutal run, but they're stocking up on talent...

BTW, the #1 pick will probably be USA center Phil Kessel...

Father Demon

Quote from: FFatPatt on April 20, 2006, 02:04:45 PM
Congrats, Demon...

Blues get top pick in the draft

From 25 straight years in the playoffs to the number 1 pick in the draft.  Brutal year...

I would guess that Kessel, Jonathan Toews, or Erik Johnson will be #1, 2, and 3...   The Blues better draft Kessel, but Toews isn't far behind.  Knowing Larry Pleau (if he is still around on draft day), he'll take Johnson because he loves him defense players.  Ass.

Get Kessel!

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

BigEd76

Devils won 6-1 (5 PPG) and Jagr left the game late hunched over in pain.  He tried to hit Elias in the head with a forearm and may have dislocated his shoulder instead...  :-D

Also, the Avalanche upset the Stars 5-2...

Eagles_Legendz

That game was unwatchable.  If they call this many penalties in the Flyers-Sabres series, Philly will be in trouble.   :boo

BigEd76

Detroit, Ottawa and Nashville all lost at home today, and Calgary is losing after the 1st period.  Could all of the series be 1-1 after 2 games?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 23, 2006, 10:06:19 PM
Detroit, Ottawa and Nashville all lost at home today, and Calgary is losing after the 1st period.  Could all of the series be 1-1 after 2 games?

We'd better darn well hope so!

Father Demon

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 22, 2006, 05:55:20 PM
Devils won 6-1 (5 PPG) and Jagr left the game late hunched over in pain.  He tried to hit Elias in the head with a forearm and may have dislocated his shoulder instead...  :-D

Also, the Avalanche upset the Stars 5-2...

:-D    Puffnuts strikes again!!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jagr is out for game 2, and Weekes will be in net.  Ha!

BigEd76

The Devils go up 2-0 as expected, but both #2 seeds (Dallas and Carolina) are now down 0-2 going on the road after OT losses...

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was hoping there might eventually be a Canes/Flyers series.  I had an in for tickets at the RBC Center.

Oh well.

BigEd76

Ottawa put up 8 on Tampa Bay in their own building....

BigEd76

Goodbye Rangers.  Thanks for showing up....  :-D

MDS

we get the devils if montreal upsets carolina.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.