The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CanuckBroncofan

Canada sucks...LMFAO...ok.
Last time I checked icehole I didn't have to lock my door at night.
There are no metal detectors in the highschools where I live.
There are no gangs or drive by shootings
When I take a walk at night I don't step over farging bums to get to where I am going.

Uniform Crime Reports — Philadelphia, PA 1998-2003
  1998 1999  2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
Murder 338 292 319 309 288 348 330
The willful (non-negligent) killing of one human being by another.             
Rape 752 934* 1,021 1,014 1,035 1,004 1,001
The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly against her will.               
Robbery 11,435 11,104 10,425 9,604 8,869 9,617 9,757
The taking of or attempt to take anything of value from the care, custody, or control of a person by force or threat of force.             
Aggravated Assault 8,701 10,701* 11,047 10,477 9,865 9,651 9,814
An unlawful attack or attempted attack upon a person for the purpose of inflicting severe or aggravated bodily injury.               
Burglary 15,437 14,042 12,089 11,629 11,244 10,656 10,536
The unlawful entry of a structure with intent to commit a felony or a theft.             
Theft 49,892 49,874 46,952 45,318 38,789 37,864 37,808
The unlawful taking of property from another without the use of force against the person.               
Motor Vehicle Theft 19,523 17,711 16,147 15,527 13,302 13,934 12,587
The theft or attempted theft of a motorized vehicle.

Your beautiful farging city...please...I'd rather live in a pile of shtein on mars than in Philly icehole.

MDS

well thats what you get when minorities live in your area
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Why would criminals want to live is the freezing cold? Canada is where we would send our political prisoners as punishment.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

CanuckBroncofan

That's funny because there is no real temperature difference between where I live just north of Toronto and Philly. The major difference is we have a lack of gang-bangers, crack heads, bums sleeping every 20 feet, murderers, rapists and loads of other wonderful things that make you  :-D :-D such a superior place to live. farg I'm so jealous.

SunMo

Canada = America's little sister

now shut your mouth before i pull your pig-tails and molest you
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Quote from: CanuckBroncofan on October 27, 2005, 08:58:13 AM
That's funny because there is no real temperature difference between where I live just north of Toronto and Philly. The major difference is we have a lack of gang-bangers, crack heads, bums sleeping every 20 feet, murderers, rapists and loads of other wonderful things that make you  :-D :-D such a superior place to live. farg I'm so jealous.

yeah, whatever

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

yea, i know so many people who have walked down the street at night have died because philadelphia is so dangerous. bullets flying everywhere, drugs being dealt left and right, its just awful. i cant believe ive survived this long.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

At least we don't talk funny like youse guys...  :P

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on October 27, 2005, 11:32:55 AM

yea, i know so many people who have walked down the street at night have died because philadelphia is so dangerous. bullets flying everywhere, drugs being dealt left and right, its just awful. i cant believe ive survived this long.

Of course not.  That's Chester.

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 27, 2005, 11:40:48 AM
At least we don't talk funny like youse guys...  :P

Ed makes a good point, eh?

Sgt PSN

That's funny because there is no real temperature difference between where I live just north of Toronto and Philly. The major difference is we have a lack of gang-bangers, crack heads, bums sleeping every 20 feet, murderers, rapists and loads of other wonderful things that make you :-D :-D such a superior place to live. farg I'm so jealous.

We prefer to call it culture here in the states. 

Sgt PSN

Oh yeah.........

Hockey sucks. 

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Father Demon

I'm not sure I mentioned this lately.

Blues suck ass.

:bash
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.