The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

MDS

i cant even name 1 player on nashville, let alone logically explain why they have a proffesional hockey franchise.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

thomas vokoun might be the most underrated player in the nhl...he is good as hell...theyve only given up 18 goals

btw pittsburgh STILL hasnt won a game

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 26, 2005, 02:10:30 PM
thomas vokoun might be the most underrated player in the nhl...he is good as hell...theyve only given up 18 goals

Ding ding ding.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

MDS

someones been doing their homework  :yay
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

CanuckBroncofan

Quote from: MDS on October 26, 2005, 01:58:42 PM
i cant even name 1 player on nashville, let alone logically explain why they have a proffesional hockey franchise.

Kariya, Sullivan and Vokoun are all reasons why they are winning. The NEW NHL has given an opportunity to smaller guys with wheels to start scoring again.

WEST is GOD

They'll come down to earth eventually.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

CanuckBroncofan

Jerome99RIP link=topic=15896.msg335406#msg335406 date=1130205813]
  Being a loser, it's Erica's destiny to play on a losing team.  That much I'll agree with.

Other than that, all I have left to add after reading that drivel is this:   :puke

That is an amazing statement coming from a Flyer fan. He was alright from 92-2000 when he was practically carrying your sorry team on his back-farging hypocrite.  Clarke played Eric and his career like a slow game of chess and I for one am glad he is now a Leaf. You may all feel he is done and washed up, but I don't. I think he has something to prove and I think he wants to show everyone that he still can play at an elite level.  It will be sweet justice to see the Bud's knock the Flyers out of the playoffs just to see that jackoff Clarke's angry farging grill

SunMo

you are truly a message board moron
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: CanuckBroncofan on October 26, 2005, 04:34:49 PM
Jerome99RIP link=topic=15896.msg335406#msg335406 date=1130205813]
  Being a loser, it's Erica's destiny to play on a losing team.  That much I'll agree with.

Other than that, all I have left to add after reading that drivel is this:   :puke

That is an amazing statement coming from a Flyer fan. He was alright from 92-2000 when he was practically carrying your sorry team on his back-farging hypocrite.  Clarke played Eric and his career like a slow game of chess and I for one am glad he is now a Leaf. You may all feel he is done and washed up, but I don't. I think he has something to prove and I think he wants to show everyone that he still can play at an elite level.  It will be sweet justice to see the Bud's knock the Flyers out of the playoffs just to see that jackoff Clarke's angry farging grill

Sorry, that's the Devils and Senators job typically.  The Leafs generally don't win many series against the Flyers.

ice grillin you

i dont what is less likely...the leafs beating the flyers in the playoffs or jello head finishing the season with his dome intact to even be there for it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: CanuckBroncofan on October 26, 2005, 04:25:18 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 26, 2005, 01:58:42 PM

Kariya, Sullivan and Vokoun are all reasons why they are winning. The NEW NHL has given an opportunity to smaller guys with wheels to start scoring again.

me saying i couldnt name a player on the predators wasnt an open forum for listing players on the predators.

CanuckBroncofan

I'm sorry you don't follow the NHL well enough to name a few players from every team MDS. By the way two of the three guys I mentioned are from Canada. So farg OFF! :flipoff

MDS