Anyone seen a good movie lately?

Started by henchmanUK, December 09, 2004, 11:44:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Quote from: Rome on March 06, 2018, 02:19:58 PM
How do we know she didn't personally release them and then cry crocodile tears afterward?

Just saying it wouldn't be the first time someone used social media for publicity.

It was part of a broader hack, and I never got that sense from her...besides which, she didn't need the publicity. All of that said, once that stuff is out, it's just out. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle. I think it's great that she can feel better about something that was clearly and invasion of privacy by choosing to do it on her own terms. But it's complete lunacy to think that she didn't factor in the fact that the pictures were already out before making her choice. She did and is on record as saying she did.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 06, 2018, 01:53:44 PMOh and my daughter is 17, so if someone posts nude photos of her online, the best thing they can hope for is a long prison sentence, because if you put me in a room with them for five minutes, the taxpayers will save a ton of money. 

How do we know she didn't personally release them and then cry crocodile tears afterward?

Just saying it wouldn't be the first time someone used social media for publicity.

"as father with a daughter"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I suppose it's possible, but huge movie stars don't usually post pictures of their iceholes online to get more attention.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 06, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

I suppose it's possible, but huge movie stars don't usually post pictures of their iceholes online to get more attention.

Exactly. Leaking your own nudes or a sex tape is for washed up celebs and reality "stars" struggling to find work, not someone who is entering the peak years of their career.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

General_Failure

Just so we're clear here, you guys are arguing about frumpy-ass, potato-faced Jennifer Lawrence. Right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Quote from: General_Failure on March 06, 2018, 04:10:08 PM
Just so we're clear here, you guys are arguing about frumpy-ass, potato-faced Jennifer Lawrence. Right?

Nah. Just the usual eye-rolling response to ridiculously pointless trolling. But Jen is dreamy, make no mistake...just the right level of softly sexy yet still the illusion of down-to-earth attainability. Not that I've given it any thought.

MDS

to be honest i thought she looked like a puerto rican whowa at the oscars
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: Zanshin on March 06, 2018, 04:31:31 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on March 06, 2018, 04:10:08 PM

Nah. Just the usual eye-rolling response to ridiculously pointless trolling. But Jen is dreamy, make no mistake...just the right level of softly sexy yet still the illusion of down-to-earth attainability. Not that I've given it any thought.

Haha.  Legit lol here. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

A lot of aggression and loud orchestral music, in those kinds of movies.

Rome

I have no interest in seeing that movie.  They've turned them into the 21st Century version of The Towering Inferno.

SD

I'll see it opening weekend if I can't get pre-screening tickets through the radio station.

General_Failure

I'm checked out on Avengers movies and avoid Bumblebee Cardigan stuff whenever I can. Pass.

The man. The myth. The legend.