The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Found this on the site with the Eli pics.  :-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Fakers eliminated from playoff contention. Good job, Kobe!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2046257

Phil Jackson is about to join the ranks of icehole along with Kobe.

MDS

Yea, and Kobe will listen to Phil when he says to stop taking 34 shots a game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

SD_Eagle5

PhillyPhreak54

John Nash still loves him sum Philly boys out there.

phillymic2000

NBA labor deal looks like it may be done with one HUGE factor:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2091116

Quote• A 19-year-old age limit would be implemented. Players who are not 19 by draft night would be ineligible to declare. Under current rules, American players are eligible for the draft the year their high school class graduates. Foreign players must be 18 by draft night. The new proposed age limit would bar most, but not all (Amare Stoudemire was already 19 when he was drafted), high school players from entering the draft.

this one will be interesting....

WEST is GOD

20 is a better idea. This might make a lot of HS kids skip a year of school just so they can be 19 when they graduate.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

MURP

PhillyGirl

MURP

dont think that was photoshoped.

rjs246

It looks pretty chopped to me.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on June 21, 2005, 11:44:37 AM
dont think that was photoshoped.

He looks awfully clear and pixelated compared to the rest of the image, no?