Lance may return to Tour de France in '06, "just to piss them off."

Started by Diomedes, September 06, 2005, 09:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

You church goin', military-joinin' folk are awful large on trust.  I'm not a fan of the concept.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

:-D Well you got half of that right about me, as far as church goes I have gone exactly 2 times in since I been about three, both were during Basic Training so I could get out of the barracks for a little while.  I am not at all religous in fact my beliefs are not looked upon fondly in my area.  I am just saying typically men from Landis' sect tend to be very honest and hard working, so I find it hard to believe the guy is a cheater.  Then again with the way the cycling world is today I also would not be shocked if the allegations are true.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

An international arrest warrant was just issued for Landis for a computer hacking case at the doping lab where his samples were analyzed.