Michael Bennett, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, March 07, 2018, 02:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

apparently theres none

this reeks 100% of da/police trying to catch a coon

bennett probably was lit and knocked over this old cripple lady. what shouldve happened is he shouldve just paid her medical bills and thrown in 100k or something to make nice.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 23, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
Might want to obey the directions of security staff when at a public event.

at least he didnt call any of them a stillupfront
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Oh a cop witnessed it, you say?   Well that seals it then. 

ice grillin you

shouldnt the cop be fired for "witnessing" a felony and not doing anything about it...sounds like dereliction of duty to me

Rome

You know my feelings about cops.  I wouldn't believe one if they said water was wet.

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on March 23, 2018, 03:44:05 PM
"Michael Bennett beats up old ladies!" - Jason Kelce during his 2019 Super bowl parade speech

:-D :-D :-D POTY
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

id like for someone to explain to me how what he did rises to the level of a felony

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2018, 08:06:29 PM
id like for someone to explain to me how what he did rises to the level of a felony

his skin pigmentation is darker than the average person

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 23, 2018, 04:00:15 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on March 23, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
strikes me as pretty hard to prove.

It was at the Super Bowl, so there's like a 90% chance there's video.

Easy to prove if he knocked someone over.

Another thing entirely to prove he intended to harm a senior citizen.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 23, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

I read this somewhere but can't find the source, if you assault a person over the age of 65 it's a felony because they're considered elderly.

His sister claims she has video from the night that shows he's innocent but his lawyer told her to keep it under wraps for now.

It's hard to believe the most recorded event on the planet has no video evidence

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on March 23, 2018, 04:14:18 PMwhat shouldve happened is he shouldve just paid her medical bills and thrown in 100k or something to make nice.

this is the way to deal with the situation, yes.  but it assumes he knew it happened, was approached, had an opportunity to make such amends, etc.  Also asssumes that the other party wasn't just digging for charges and/or other trouble from the outset.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

DA filed these charges....its not a civil suit. state wants to tar and feather a dirty negro who runs amok and kneels.