Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

And the Clement TD was a gimme by the refs, so even that wasn't earned.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

If the NFL wasn't so adamant about trying to prove Kaepernick isn't being blackballed they wouldn't even have gotten to the Super Bowl.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

SD

SD

Back in 2016, Dak Prescott got off to a hot start and caught national attention, causing him to become a sensation. That same year Carson Wentz had a season that didn't really stand-out, but still showed potential. Cowboys fans took this time to brag about how they found their franchise Quarterback in the 4th round of the draft, while the Eagles traded up for their franchise Quarterback. however, in the time since that season things have turned 180 degrees.

Carson Wentz had an MVP-caliber season last year before tearing his ACL. He still ended up getting his first Super Bowl ring in the process. Dak Prescott fell from grace and had a sophomore slump, failing to lead the Cowboys anywhere.

The trend from last year has appeared to carry over to this season, as Carson Wentz has been off to an explosive start in his return from his injury, and Dak Prescott continues to struggle while leading the Cowboys to a .500 record.

When comparing Carson Wentz to Dak Prescott over their past 16 games, it shows just how much of a difference there is between the two players.

LAST 16 GAMES (so, a full season's worth)

Carson Wentz: 347/559 (62.1%), 4181 yards (8.3 y/a), 39 TD, 7 INT, 103.0 passer rating

Dak Prescott: 286/457 (62.6%), 3042 yards (6.7 y/a), 15 TD, 13 INT, 81.1 passer rating
The Cowboys fans who wanted Tony Romo gone got their wish when they brought in Dak Prescott to be their new commander, but so far it seems like that was a terrible mistake for them. On the other hand, right now the Eagles are in the middle of a quest to repeat as Super Bowl Champions. The Eagles will be in conversations for the Lombardi Trophy every season with Wentz under center.

MDS

what part of carson wentz has never played in a playoff game dont you understand
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

maybe the eagles need some of that culture of fear that lane johnson ripped the pats for.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Don Ho

Or beat the shtein out of each other like the Jags did.

Hope Lane is having fun.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

QB Eagles

Ouch. This after they already lost Long to being old, slow, and not good anymore.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.