Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Bradford to Cards. Better invest in a quality backup while they're at it.

ice grillin you

QuoteKirk Cousins and agent Mike McCartney first went to the taterskins with the idea of a 3-year, fully guaranteed deal in 2016. Would've cost Washington $58.5 million. Instead, they paid him $43.9 million over two and lost him in Year 3.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Tomahawk

Somebody believed...didn't they take him in round three after drafting mega-mcnabb in the 1st?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Jackass indeed
QuoteWhen Washington fan Matt Fraedrich wrote a personal letter to Dan Snyder in December, what he was hoping to get out of it was a long-term commitment from the franchise to quarterback Kirk Cousins. What he actually got was something very different.

Fraedrich got a signed photograph of team owner Daniel Snyder.

"There wasn't even a cover letter or anything," Fraedrich told the Washington Post. "Just one photo of Dan Snyder, signed."

What Fraedrich had asked for was for Snyder to keep Cousins around, something Snyder did not do.

"Please give Kirk Cousins a long-term deal that makes him happy to be taterskin, even if that means making him the highest-paid player in NFL history. Thank you," Fraedrich wrote in his original letter.

Fraedrich said that's all in the past and he's now going to cheer for the team's new quarterback, Alex Smith. But he referred to Snyder responding to his letter with an autographed picture of himself as " kind of a jackass move."
And this photo was from a guy who made his first fortune in marketing and communications.

ice grillin you

i hate snyders guts and i think thats pretty farging funny actually
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Josh Norman apologizes for 9-month-old rant

After the taterskins' 27-10 win over the Raiders in Week 3 last season, a fiery Josh Norman called out Oakland wide receivers Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper for having the audacity to disrespect him and the rest of the Washington secondary ahead of kickoff, Scott Allen of the Washington Post reports.

"First and foremost, you don't come in here and say what you're going to put up on somebody," Norman said. "Two hundred yards? Did he even catch two balls? He only caught one, huh? So please, whatever you do, do not run your mouth if you're a wide receiver and you expect to show up on Sundays, because I'm telling you, we are here and we are waiting."

In their best defensive performance in 25 years, the taterskins held Cooper and Crabtree to a combined two catches for 13 yards. Norman made sure to rub it in their faces afterward.

"Don't come out here and tell me what you're going to do," he continued. "Show me. You're going to have to run through me to get that, and we ain't letting that happen. So, whatever that young cat said, Coop, go ahead and take it back. Crabtree? I have nothing to say to you."

Cooper was confused by Norman's outburst and told reporters he never predicted he would put up 200 yards against the taterskins.

"I don't know where he gets that from," Cooper said. "As long as I've been here, I've never bragged or anything before or after a game. So I don't know where that comes from."

Norman revealed that taterskins defensive lineman Jonathan Allen, a teammate of Cooper's for two years at Alabama, made the entire thing up to motivate Norman before the game.
Things are not always what they seem.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

SD

QB Eagles

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Diomedes